Sunday 16 May 2021

Small but good boot sale

The rain held off and Darren took me off to the boot sale quite early this morning. Not so busy or as many sellers today but we did get some bits and pieces. I bought some plants and an unusual jigsaw and a smaller cake container that was just 50p. We got a note book each that has graphed pages.


We were finished early today so we drove down to the sea and had a drink there.


I spent over an hour in the front garden and get quite a few of the plants in and then finished the weeding in the large bed with the sign in.
This afternoon I started on the Mummy jigsaw, quite tricky and Darren helped me finish off the edges.
I carried on for a while before I got on with dinner,
As you can see Pandora came and joined in the fun!
Feeling very weary this evening, an early night I think.











2 comments:

  1. I really must find out about my local boot sale to see if it is up and running. I could do with getting some bargains myself. The plants looks lovely. Although I can’t believe you still need more after all those you’ve already put in! I like the ornamental cabbages.
    The sea looks a bit rough today and not very inviting at all. I wonder if the looney surfers were in at Scarborough?
    The jigsaw looks a fun one. It amazes me the cat lays next to or on the puzzles as you do them but never wrecks them. Don’t think I’d be so lucky 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is a good girl around the puzzles, just likes to be near what is going on!
    Good healthy looking plants as a reasonable price so worth the trip for that,
    More weeding in the front garden tomorrow if the weather behaves!

    ReplyDelete