Wednesday 12 May 2021

Another full day

I forgot that I was due a phone call from the doctor early this morning, but luckily realised the phone was ringing and had a chat. He is sending a prescription for painkillers to take at night to help with the carpal tunnel pain and I have an appointment to actually see him next Wednesday. Hopefully the pills will be ready to collect tomorrow. I spent all the morning delivering some of Tina’s monthly letters to her parishioners, not a lot of letters but obscure names and no numbers and obscure roads too, need to get a map of Hornsea before I help out again! I ended up at the sea front before delivering the last few so had a drink and took pics of the sea!


I had another sit down in the memorial gardens, David and Sarah were walking through and stopped for a chat. I took a photo of this pretty little flower, small and simple.
I moved my deliveries of bird food down to the greenhouse. This acre in the garden looks even more lovely in sunlight.
I went into the front garden to finish digging the fairy garden, and then got it assembled again., hopefully it will stay weed free for a few weeks!



The tubs in the front garden are looking lovely, they all have red tulips in but this one has a lovely red and white tulip.
Feeling pretty weary so won’t be doing a lot tonight.











2 comments:

  1. You were lucky to get an appointment to actually see your doctor next week! I was listening on the news earlier and people were complaining bitterly that they couldn’t get to see their doctor for love nor money. I hope the pills he has given you help out a bit and allow you a bit more sleep than you’re getting at the moment.
    It looked a reasonably pleasant morning from those photos, so delivering some letters kept you occupied for a while. Although I’m sure there were lots of other things you would rather have been doing. But you might get to heaven yet 😊
    The acer looks really nice. I really do like the colour of them.
    The fairy garden looks so much better than it did the other day. Hopefully it will stay weed free for awhile. There is such a lot of stuff to move to dig it all. So you don’t really want to be doing it too often I suppose.
    I do like that red and white tulip. Don’t remember seeing one like that before.
    An the easy night will do you good and make a change. Sounds like you’ve done more than enough for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite and active day, good to get the fairy garden looking attractive again.
    It has been a pretty good day weather wise, really quite hot in the sun.
    I am hoping to get some flower planting done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete