Sunday 29 November 2015

Last night I finished decorating the lovely tea light holders Mike made and began decorating the cheap mixing bowls I got instead of flower pots! This morning I finished them off and got my miniature drill out to make drainage holes in the bottoms. Then I went out and planted the bulbs in them. I will make labels as obviously they will look as if they are just a pot of soil because the bazaar it next Saturday.
I hope that people like the fact that I have decorated the tea lights but I still have some plain ones left from last year.
The tree decorations look nice now they are threaded up.
I made some quick colouring sheets to take to the craft afternoon and Darren took me there after the first two sets of the Davis Cup match, really pleased Andy won his game and GB got the cup. I obviously didn't take pictures of the children this afternoon but the very boring table ready for the first group!
The craft sessions went well if a little hectic and very noisy! I cooked dinner for us this evening and have managed to get to the tv for the Strictly results show.

6 comments:

  1. All the stuff for the bazaar looks great. Hopefully the thronging mass of people fighting their way to the various stalls will think the same, and buy everything! Ok, so I might be exaggerating a little, but you get the idea.

    Glad your craft afternoon went well. Sounded a bit like hard work though. Maybe next year will be easier :-)

    The tennis was brilliant, I couldn't stop watching. I had to go without a cuppa for a while! Andy was good though, he played really well and deserved to win. Talking of winning and losing, they better throw out that oik Andre from Strictly tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that wish came true. Yes, I think we will have a nice stall at the bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum did a great job this afternoon- we were very glad to have her help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, you needed many hands to keep things moving along. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with all the crafts, you work so very hard. Then cooked dinner. Mend some of that energy pls. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bursting with energy today, but if it stays fine may get out fr a short ride on the bike later. Darren charged the battery for me yesterday, but I only use the assist if I need it. xxx

      Delete