Tuesday 7 October 2014

This morning Tina and I fetched all the boxes in from the shed while Darren took the car for it's MOT and had a three mile walk home! There were a lot of boxes.....
When Darren was home he was happy to help load the van, he will be able to have a party in his shed now!
Tina dropped Darren and I off at the garage to collect the car then Darren and I had lunch before he went off to work this afternoon. When I got home I decided to get on and make the cushion cover I had planned for Isobel. I bought the material in Peterborough when I came down. I bought the cushion inside in Scarborough last week, and Darren and I had found labels a while ago which say 'Nana made it for me'.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Isobel will love the cushion, very pretty. Another good job done getting rid of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it will make a big difference. I am pleased with the cushion. x

      Delete
  2. He walked home three miles! I'd have waited at the garage until it was ready :-)

    Bet it echoes now in Darren's shed, or should that be workshop?

    I recognise that material. The cushion looks good, and I think the "Nana Made it for me" tag is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose workshop would be a better description now that he can get it how he wants it. Darren spotted those tags a few weeks ago, I am surprised I could actually find them!

    ReplyDelete