Wednesday 22 October 2014

This morning Darren and I did some household chores and he found a couple of otter pictures that he got for me months ago at a boot sale, and then lost them as they were packing to move. I hung them above my bed with a nice picture of Darren and I which hadn't been given wall space since I arrived.
Before we went out I sat and made a poster for the craft group. Then we had lunch and Darren dropped me off near the community centre so I could hand in the poster and make a couple of samples.
I did make a calendar and two cards, all including buttons, but have left them at the centre and didn't take pictures. Now I am knitting to add to the invasion of the hedgehogs!!

2 comments:

  1. Are the otters foil, or is it just the flash?

    Good poster. Hope you get lots of people turn up. Well, not hoards obviously :-)

    The hedgehogs look really nice. Bet you'll end up have to make a lot more of them when people see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the otters are foil pictures. The other groups aren't over supported so it will be interesting to see. I am knitting a small hedgehog, and will probably do a few more.

      Delete