Thursday 16 October 2014

A bit dull and damp this morning but Tina and I had planned to go into town so off we set. We parked in the one multi storey car park, not that high but nice views and it was misty today. Oliver's Mount was half lost in the mist.
We had a good wander round town, tried a new coffee house and visited a jewellers that my sister had sent me a money off voucher for. Tina saw lots of unusual rocks and stones but couldn't find a pair of earrings the right colour to match her ring, but I did buy a pair of gecko earrings and a hand crafted poppy that all the purchase price goes to the poppy appeal.
After we got home I took a walk down by the sea, the mist was still hanging about so the castle was still partly in the mist and the sky lightening behind the cliff.
Walking back up by the park I took one more picture of the sun breaking out through the trees.

4 comments:

  1. You can never have too many earrings :-)

    Love the last picture. Very well caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are about the earrings! I likes that shot too, didn't play with it came out looking monochrome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, hope all is okay and not too much hassle. XXX

      Delete