Wednesday 1 February 2017

I carried on with sorting this morning, I have given another bag of knitting wool to Tina who has a home for spare yarn. I have kept the needles and crochet hooks in case I get the inclination again. I also emptied a sewing cabinet which Rachel has had her eye on for some time. I will get Darren to bring it down in the car so that we can deliver it.
I caught the bus into town calling in at the studio for my first stop to have a chat with Donna and Sandy. Then I walked into town. Struggling a bit today with the ankle and with whatever I managed to do to my right knee, I am a walking wreck at the moment, but at least still walking if slowly!! Had a bit of lunch in town and then walked up to the station to get my tickets ahead of travelling tomorrow. It was damp and cold today so made my way to the bus stop without much looking around. There are two buses that take the alternate route. I got on the wrong one but decided to get off near the prison rather that stay on for another twenty minutes. An interesting building and a plaque on the wall. It is part of the council offices now.

Haven't done a great deal since I got home except get stuff together for my weekend away. This evening I decided to colour a picture with the great pencils that Lee got me in America. They are really soft and blend well. I will colour in some more now that I have realised how nice they are to use.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be ready for a quiet few days away for a rest, but knowing you as I do I know you won't be resting much! It'll be nice to see a few people and nice too that you don't have to train both ways.
    The colouring looks really nice. Maybe you'll get chance to sketch something this weekend you can colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shouldn't be too energetic over the weekend and will be good to catch up with a few people before the surgery. Really pleased with the pencils.

      Delete