Saturday 18 February 2017

I slept fairly well and for much longer than usual, obviously needed to catch up a bit and let some of the drugs work through my body! Darren came up with a cup of tea this morning when I was still asleep, so a good start to the day. Tina came up and sorted my breakfast and they have taken good care of me all day. 
I watched some catch up tv and particularly enjoyed Room 101 which had me giggling away! My friend got me a couple of colouring in puzzle books for when I was laid up, so did colour one page in today and did the word search as well.
A while ago I sent for three rare old films from a site called 'My Rare Films'. This afternoon I watched on called Love Story, filmed in 1944 starring Margaret Lockwood and Stewart Granger. I enjoyed that and I have a couple more to watch another day.
I am feeling pretty good, have moved around as little as possible because my chest is hurting, that is hopping around on crutches and sadly I am no lightweight! So, onward and upward now I have no inclination to be energetic at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. A good nights sleep and a cup of tea brought to you in bed, what a great start to the day, any day! You could get very used to it, I know I could. It's great they're running about and taking good care of you, it'll mean you get better much quicker. Glad to hear you're not feeling very energetic as it'll mean you're not tempted to struggle and do things for yourself. I know what you're like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enforced idleness is good really. Don't enjoy using the crutches so not much inclination to do anything!

    ReplyDelete