Monday 6 February 2017

A frosty morning, Rachel had to wait for the windscreen to clear before she could drop me off at Morrisons to meet Darren. Took a picture of the church near where she lives.
A bright and lovely day for our journey back to Scarborough, we had a couple of stops on the way, had a really pleasant trip. Couldn't go over my favourite bridge without taking a photo.
We saw two Red Arrows on the journey and a red helicopter, sadly too fleeting for photographic proof! Rachel had made a tub of coup for me to freeze ready for when I need some quick meals in the freezer. Putting it in freezer bags was fun, I was amazed I didn't make a terrible mess.
Before I left for Peterborough I gave Darren a little cardboard model. It is small but really quite impressive now it is made.
My knee has been painful today, but seems to be easing a bit now. Not planning to do too much this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Well those few days down south went very quickly. Hopefully next time you'll be fully fit. It is a nice journey back and forth to Scarborough. Lots of good stuff to look at.

    Love the picture of the church in the mist.

    Hope your evening relaxing a bit has helped with the knee. Take it easy.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite an attractive church and it just caught my eye as we were getting ready to leave. Jury is out on the knee at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete