Tuesday 21 February 2017

Beginning to get a little stir crazy now!! I have watched several episodes of The Good Wife, and I am enjoying them, but don't often watch episode after episode as I have been doing. 
I had a phone call from Scarborough Physio department saying that I have an appointment with the consultant on the 28th and they presumed that i would be getting the cast removed and fitted with a boot. They have made me a provisional appointment on the 2nd March, but want to me phone and re-arrange it if the cast has not been removed. I haven't received the letter yet, but am presuming it will arrive soon.
Spent a lot of the day hoping the walking frame would arrive. It did arrive this afternoon and is very compact, ideal for getting around in my limited space.
I still find getting around very tiring but it is great not to have to keep removing the crutches and then wearing them again.
A while ago I bought a box of twelve jigsaws, varying sizes, 150, 350 and 500 piece puzzles. I decided to do one of the 150 piece ones this afternoon, it is quite small so can do it on the little fold up table.
It didn't take too long and was just right for getting me do something other than watch more tv.
Will pack it away and maybe do another one tomorrow, maybe a 350 piece. Darren is working tomorrow and Tina will be out most of the day, so will need to keep myself occupied. Holby later, Isaac is a really unpleasant character!

2 comments:

  1. You could be more mobile quicker than you though. Hopefully the appointments will come through and not be cancelled.
    The walker does look narrower than normal ones, but if it makes it easier to manoeuvre that's good. Just don't go too fast with it :-)
    I can imagine you're going crazy having to stay in. You're really not used to it, and definitely not that sort of person. Telly is handy sometimes, but soon gets boring.
    You can make a start on your vases soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren has fetched all the pottery stuff up here for me, so maybe tomorrow. It is the transporting the water that will be the main problem, but i do have two flasks!!

    ReplyDelete