This morning I got the edge done of the jigsaw. I did sort some pieces to start the green area later.
When I went out to put something in the bin I was pleased to see the spider I relocated yesterday has made a new home!
I walked into Dunkeld and took some photos from the bridge at different angles.I had a drink and then walked back along the river path.
Nearing home I saw this patch that had for some reason been sprayed blue. There were a few more pt he’s like it as I walked on.
I had picked up a couple of twigs to sketch on the way home, so drew one of them after lunch.
Then I sat and gave Pandora a lap for a bit.Have just watched the second episode of The Traitors, left with a cliffhanger as usual!














Sounds like a nice day overall.
ReplyDeleteI had a feeling the puzzle would get started today. No doubt it’ll be finished before long too!
I’m pleased your transplanted spider was happy with its new position. You’ll be feeding it next……what do spiders eat?
Some lovely pics from your walk today. They look almost summery. You wouldn’t think we’re now in October. We’ll be like the Aussies soon with barbecues on Christmas Day. Although that would suit me π The ducks and the hover flies look like they’re enjoying it too.
The paint patches are usually part of some sort of survey. Often you see them on pavements to indicate pipes, or parts that need attention. Can’t imagine what they are there though.
I like both your sketches, but the first one is my favourite. Very autumnal.
Pandora really does look like she’s enjoying it πOh to be a cat!
It’s nice to see how others do their art, but I think you’ve got the hang of it now, so don’t need to change ππ
I am sure the little spider will soon catch some flies in its web, it won’t need to many.
ReplyDeleteWe should finish this jigsaw more quickly, it is smaller and less complicated.
It was a nice day, it was raining when I went out to the talk, but had stopped when I came home.
Yes, think I’ll just stick to the sketching, bit late to go all modern!