Monday, 5 October 2026

Varied day

 I walked to the garden group along the river path. The amount of leaves, probably thousands of even millions it got me thinking, all the leaves on the ground and still leaves on the trees. Just weird thoughts that came into my head.

There is a tub with flowers in t the start of the bridge and I spotted a bee going into one of the antirrhinums so should for an age with phone ready for it to come out. I am delighted with my photos.







The gardening group was good today, I was asked to get the nettles and weeds out do the wold flower area. I am hoping that they will let me work on it again, it seems the most neglected part of the garden. Got a lift home with Betty again which was nice.
After lunch I didn’t go to the knit and natter group as we were getting very low on groceries so went off with Darren to Perth, we did food shopping and looked at storage boxes as Darren is reorganising his work room. Took some pics from the car as the trees are beginning to turn.




Tina and I at in the garden for a while, it has been a nice day. The larger sunflower is losing its petals now but the small one is opening.
I did a bit of the embroidery in daylight as it is usually embroidery day!
Nothing planned for this evening. May do a bit of the jigsaw.


2 comments:

  1. I think of strange things like that occasionally 😊 It does make you think though.
    You should be really delighted with those pics of the bee. It’s a really good sequence, and considering they were taken on a phone they’re brilliant!
    It would be nice to have a particular area to work on when you go Mondays. I’ll look forward to pics of its progress.
    Judging by the colours in those trees you are going to be spoiled for photos once they turn totally. Something to look forward to.
    Much better light in the garden to see where the embroidery needle is going 😊 That’s coming on really well.
    Enjoy the rest of your evening. Maybe you’ll finish the jigsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were just so many leaves! I am very pleased with the bee photos, May have to print them.
    I hope the leaves don’t decide to drop before they are completely turned, fingers crossed some colourful pics to follow.
    The embroidery will take a while yet, so many rethreading needles and changes colours.
    Haven’t got as far as the jigsaw yet!

    ReplyDelete