I have done some of the jigsaw today but also took two jigsaws we had done across to the library.
I had decided to have a drink before I came back, Darren and Tina are both poorly so thought I would stay away from the germs for a bit! As it happens some ladies from the gardening group were in the cafe having a coffee so I joined them and we had a chat which was a nice surprise.
After lunch I went for a walk along the river walk. I did do a sketch but as it was of a tree that I took a photo of I will add that one first so that it is not next to the drawing!
Watching Strictly now, bit of a marathon but enjoying it.








The jigsaw might only be 500 pieces, but it doesn’t look that easy. It’ll go quicker once your housemates are back to full health. It was definitely a good plan going out and avoiding the the germs. You certainly don’t need to catch anything if at all possible!
ReplyDeleteIt was fortuitous bumping into the ladies from the group. An unprepared chat like that is always good. It shows you are getting to know more people 😊
I’m not sure why you didn’t want your sketch next to the pic. It’s a very good likeness, which I would have been very happy to have produced 😊 Glad to see you’re sticking to the good old proven ways of producing art and haven’t been lured to the dark side after the talk you attended the other night.
It is beautiful by the river. I really wish I had somewhere like that nearby. You do at least make full use of it.
Glad you’re enjoying Strictly. They do say there could be a change with the presenters. Not sure what they mean exactly.
It was really nice to be able to join people I know, good that I decided to have a drink before going home.
ReplyDeleteI decided to do the grass first on the jigsaw as that is the biggest are of one colour. I think it will be a nice jigsaw to do, not too difficult.
The sketch is quite like the actual tree, I did sketch the tree sitting on a bench, didn’t copy the photo.
Strictly is good I as I enjoy the dancing. The presenters are growing on me!