A pretty quiet day. Tina had said she would like me to do a sketch of the front of the church. I walked across the road to see if there was anywhere to sit out of the way, but there wasn’t. I took a couple of photos and thought I would try and do a sketch using them but the internet has been off all day so I couldn’t get the photo up on the iPad.
I sorted out the edge pieces of the second jigsaw and mad a start.I discovered today that I can have my steps recorded using the hearing aids! I haven’t been checking steps since I got the new phone. I walked along the river path into Dunkeld, quite achey today, hopefully not because I haven’t caught anything from Tina and Darren. More likely that I have been trying to keep doing some exercises for a few days but will continue. No pain no gain! Not very inspiring photos today.








It’s probably best to do a sketch of the church from a photo. It wouldn’t look good if you got arrested for vagrancy for sitting on the pavement. Local headlines, Vicars mother in law arrested for begging! 😂 it is a nice looking church so will make a good subject for a sketch.
ReplyDeleteI think Tina better start looking for more jigsaws online. You’re getting through them.
It does seem weird that hearing aids would count steps. What is the world coming to? Next your kettle will be giving you the weather forecast!
I would think you’re achy due to the exercises you’re doing. But as you say, no pain no gain. At least you’re trying to help yourself, which is more than a lot of people do these days.
I like the pic of the viaduct. Nice shapes.
You really need a brighter day for the spot focus pics. But you’ll have plenty of opportunities and endless subjects to practice on. Tina’s pics are nice, but it makes a difference have a nice sky to work with, and water is always a winner 😊
Enjoy Traitors.
The internet is on again so may try a church sketch tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteA short rather slow walk has to be better than no walk at all, that’s my theory anyway.
The five hundred pieces are quicker to finish, makes a change.
Yes, nice photos to finish with.