Sunday, 9 August 2026

Morning walk

 After I had chatted to Anya today I decided to go for a walk. Tina and Darren went along the river path in the opposite direction to Dunkeld and then followed a path to come back into the village, so I tried the same route. A lot of photos, on that just looks like a barbed wire fence, I liked the fact that the metal poles are in boulders.














This afternoon I have done a bit of jigsaw, a crossword and watered the hanging baskets even though we have had rain the eaves stop the rain getting to them. Not planning to do too much, I will walk into Dunkeld twice tomorrow, I usually stay out all day but have decided to come home between groups, so had better conserve my energy.

2 comments:

  1. You do have some really nice walks there. I’m sure I’d go for more if I had scenery like that to look forward to. Some really nice photos from today. The fencing is very unusual to be done like that, but it should last a while! There’s a pic of two trees with a very unusual cloud in between. I like that. It’s just different.
    Looks like the weather was reasonable today judging by the skies.
    What is the bit with the sunflowers in? It looks like someone’s garden more than in the wild.
    Quite a pleasant day I think.
    You are keen tomorrow by walking in twice. You’ll definitely be knackered tomorrow night 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasant walk and really quite cool today.
    The sunflowers are in a grassed area with benches in the village, it is another place where the volunteers work on a Monday.
    We are lucky to have such a variety of nice walks.

    ReplyDelete