This morning I repotted a couple of house plants and trimmed the dead leaves. They have both had a drink and will hopefully flourish.
I was going into Dunkeld for the concert and wrote a letter first and cut it fine, so I got there much quicker than usual, probably why my knee and hip and complaining this evening. It was the cathedral choir and friends, some of the St Mary’s choir were there including Tina. The choir sung some pieces, the church band played a few and a string quartet played a couple, so quite a variety. At the end the choir mistress played a couple of pieces on the organ.I had some lunch before walking home at a much more leisurely pace. Got a new quiz sheet today so have been pondering the questions, which this time rate to maths.May do some jigsaw in a bit.



The plants look very green and healthy. I’m sure they’ll flourish. It’s definitely worth the effort when they do.
ReplyDeleteRushing about is never good for anyone’s joints, even worse when you’ve had bits chopped about and replaced! Hopefully a restful evening will help.
The building at Dunkeld looks really nice. I particularly like the ceiling. Looks like a few turned out to see the concert.
Not sure I could do a quiz that involved maths these days. My brain just shuts down!
Enjoy your evening.
Packed up jigsawing now, soon be time for bed. It is a lovely building and they are raising money for restoration. The concerts are free but most people make a donation.
ReplyDeleteI am sure the plant will be okay, they will rest for a while now.