Definitely a take it easy day, did do basic chores but not a great deal else.
Took this photo this morning as we did have a little rain over night.
I did get the next jigsaw out and have found all the edge pieces. I thought I would try and be more methodical like Darren so sorted out window and flowers to start from the top!My plants all seem fine after their first feed, maybe they will become triffids.
Tina heard about a different gel which is said to help with arthritic joints, she got me a tube and I am going to use it for a while, the first use seemed soothing, but will see if that was mind over matter as the days go on.
Feeling a bit sad this evening as Dolly Parton has died. 😢



A take it easy day does you good every now and then. You certainly don’t have many of them.
ReplyDeleteIt’s no good you both being methodical with the jigsaw as you’ll probably get them done twice as quick! You’ll have to buy more.
I’m sure the plants are loving being fed. You spoil them 😊
I’m going to get a tube of the gel to try for myself, so I’ll let you know how I get on with it. If it only helps a bit, that’s good. Worth a try.
That’s really sad to hear about Dolly. I didn’t realise she was 80 years old. I know how much you liked her, so I understand why you’re sad tonight 🥲
I have enjoyed my quiet day, better not let it become a habit though.
ReplyDeleteNeed to get that exercise and watch the weight.
I hope you get on okay with the gel, fingers crossed.
Dolly will be missed, a lovely and very popular lady.