I was up later today and not feeling overly energetic so had an easy morning. This afternoon I decided to sort out the area in from to the shed which has becoming a something of a dumping ground, and weedy to boot. I didn’t show the bushes in the photo but the first half hour was cut time them back so I could get stuff below easily.
A bit different a couple of hours later.I sat and finished the jigsaw after tea, two pieces missing but I pulled the table out and found them.
Short entry tonight, going into Perth for the pinhole camera workshop tomorrow,


Considering you weren’t feeling overly energetic you managed to get a fair bit done. The differences in the before and after pics in that area are amazing. It looks so much better. Hopefully it’ll stay that way now.
ReplyDeleteAnother jigsaw bites the dust, but with all its pieces, which is good.
I’m looking forward to your pinhole camera results tomorrow. Considering how simple there are, they’re great things to mess around with. I really hope you enjoy the workshop.
I will endeavour to keep it reasonably today now, trouble is if I am tired I don’t bother!
ReplyDeleteThat jigsaw was surprisingly tricky!
Hopefully I will enjoy the workshop and don’t get caught up in the demonstration due to take place in the morning in the station area!