This morning was a few chores, talking to Anya and getting dinner as we were eating early as Tina had n evening service. This afternoon I went for a walk. I have walked here once before and it is really lovely. It is alongside the river but is up hill all the way. I took a lot of photos as every turn in the path was lovely, I have deleted a few but there are still lot. All but one was taken going up and I think the views were just a lovely but I will take them on the way down next time, here goes!
This last one I took on the way back as I thought the branch coming out of the water looked like a snake like river monster!
Darren got my printer working this afternoon so I can start getting photos of the plants into the journal.
I went round to the church with Tina to help get the chairs ready for the evening service.
Sitting quietly with the cat for now.



















I read that first sentence as though talking to Anya and getting dinner ready we’re the chores ๐
ReplyDeleteI do envy you the walks you have there. It’s a shame you’re just not that little bit fitter to appreciate them more. You know what I mean. It’s made me feel tired just looking at the uphill pics! I’ll look forward to the easier downhill route another day ๐ They are beautiful though. They look very deserted though, as if you have them all to yourself, which isn’t a bad thing. Some great pics. I agree about the wood sticking out the water, it definitely looks like a snake’s head!
You’re really getting into the journal, and I know you’ll keep it up once you get started.
I think you’ve earned feet up time with the cat, and I’m sure Pandora does too.
I obviously didn’t mean that but can see that how it could come across!
ReplyDeleteYes, I wish I was a bit fitter, but I managed it so that was good.
I am not sure how high it went but it was a steady uphill nd it was still going up when I turned back. The water wasn’t as fat this time but the constant sound of it making its way down was very relaxing.
I some ways the journal is a bit daunting, but it will make me learn a bit more about plants, propagation etc, and will be good to look back at the progress, or lack of it!