Saturday, 8 August 2026

Chores and a short walk

 This morning I did some overdue household stuff and then went for a walk into Dunkeld. I went by the river path which was quite dry which was good. I took some photos of the bridge from the other side.


Tina had ordered some blue poppy plug plants, just three, and they arrived today. So I went out , did a bit of weeding and got them planted. We had a roast dinner this evening as Tina is out tomorrow evening.
I tried drawing with coloured fine liners 
Listen to an audio book now.

2 comments:

  1. Household chores are boring, walks and drawing are so much more fun ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I like all those pics of the bridge. Lovely colours and movement on the water.
    If you only ever had three plants to plant, gardening would be almost fun. Always nice to have poppies though.
    I think your sketch has come out ok with those fine liners. They’d be good for a black and white sketch with just one colour picked out.
    I’ve not listened to an audiobook for a while, but I do listen to lots of podcasts when I’m walking, and occasionally when I’m sitting in the chair. With them being shorter than the audiobooks I’m less likely to nod off ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chores are boring but nice when you have done something that really needed attention. We saw the amazing blue poppies somewhen and thought we should get some.
    The variety of pens is better than most, but not that subtle. Good to try something different though.

    ReplyDelete