Not a lot to say today and not a lot of photos either. We have no large shops in Birnam or Dunkeld, and the shops we do have cater mainly for the tourists. There were a few things I wanted to get and today I caught the bus, takes longer but is free and the station is not in the city centre. It was hot ( Scotland hot, thankfully not England hot) but it was very humid as well. I wanted to find the library as I have booked to go to a pin hole camera workshop there next week. I did manage to find it, not a long walk, but felt long enough as my legs are rebelling a bit from the walk yesterday! There is another one of the bears outside the library and it is very colourful.
The angle makes that child look very small, it is an optical illusion!When back into Birman I went to the arts centre to book on another course in September, it sounds interesting.
I felt quite tired when I got home so have sat and read for a bit. May do some embroidery or jigsaw this evening.


It’s nice living it a little village, but not so good when you need to do proper shopping. It’s always a good excuse to go to Perth though.
ReplyDeleteIt’s been hot here today too and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter. I’ll go out early then try to shut myself away for the rest of the day.
That bear does look enormous next to that child. They are extremely colourful as you say.
You may as well go on the courses. You’re pretty quick at picking up new techniques. I’m looking forward to the results of the pinhole camera workshop.
Hopefully you’re more tired than achey this evening as it’ll mean more chance of a better night.
I am getting to find my way around in Perth, but I don’t always remember which way to go! But shopping and hot weather shouldn’t go hand in hand in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteI don’t envy you with the heat in England, quite hot enough for me up here!
A couple of interesting work shops to look forward to.
We may have some light rain tomorrow.