This morning I went to the surgery quite early as I had an appointment and handed in my repeat prescription. Saw a different doctor , he was very charming and told me that injections for hips are difficult so not often used. He has prescribed a different medication regime, so will give it go, he has prescribed enough tablets for a month or so. Nothing ventured, nothing gained they say. I then walked on into Dunkeld for the garden group, back at St Ninians this week. I helped sort and clean bulbs for a while then weeded and swept the covered walkway. I met a friend on the bridge as I was heading home but she walks must faster than me, so keeping pace, or trying to made me feel really weary. I had a bit of a rest and got changed and then walked back into Dunkeld slowly, for the knit and natter group. I got on with the embroidery and listened to the chatter, seemed very loud today,
I collected the medication and then walked home for the second time.
I have done a little embroidery this evening, used the peddle machine for a few minutes and have started the plant feeding. I have fed three, will do the rest tomorrow.
This last week I have spent hours on the embroidery. Doesn’t look a lot to show for a lot effort.
Maybe more photos tomorrow.
I imagine the injection for the hip is more effective albeit more difficult. Hopefully the pills he’s given you will help. As you say, you don’t know unless you try.
ReplyDeleteYou could have done without a fast walk after a morning gardening. At least the afternoon session is a sit down job so you get a rest. I’m surprised you did even more embroidery this evening, I thought you’d have had enough! 😊 I remember that you spent ages on the embroidery last week, but as you say there’s still a lot to do. I have to say it does look good though.
Hope you have a good night tonight and the new pills kick in quickly 🤞🤞
I wish I could walk faster, but I just can’t. I have enough stamina to walk a reasonable distance, but at my own pace.
ReplyDeleteI think the embroidery will look good, but it is a lot of stitching.
A good night would be nice, with a bit of luck the cat won’t decide to join me!