Friday 8 August 2014

Went swimming this morning and then onto the front. Darren and I have hung the blind in my living room, it had to be cut down and there is not a lot of space to spread things out, but we managed. The other one can wait a while as the room is not overlooked at all. Darren and I also took more boxes and rubbish to the tip, and then to completely exhaust myself I walked into town to get some material to make a cover for the sink in the living room. My shopping trolley hasn't arrived yet, which is disappointing, maybe tomorrow.
It is a blackout blind, which wasn't really what I wanted, should have read the label! But I like it, and won't pull it down fully unless I really want to shut the world out.
Last night I managed to knock a mug of water over the computer, never done that before, it died! Luckily number one son is a whiz with computers and it is okay again now.

6 comments:

  1. It's all coming together. Not bad for just over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously impressed with you and a swim too - im going to try tomorrow before i go and see nephew for his 1st birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good visit, can't believe he is a year old already. x

      Delete
  3. I know this year has gone too fast for my liking , but all in positive ways xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, big changes for both of us. xxx

    ReplyDelete