Wednesday 6 August 2014

This morning I took myself up to the swimming pool again and signed up for swim membership. I used to get in the car, park at the swimming pool, swim and home. Now I have a walk with a pretty steep hill both ways, should get fit, or fit to drop! I used to think the Peterborough pool needed updating, but the local one here still has high pull chain cisterns in the loos!! After the swim and a rest I took a walk down to the ceramic painting shop. I didn't paint today but feel a need to be crafty creeping up on me so will probably go there to paint soon.

6 comments:

  1. Well done you sadly i have nt been in a week but will be heading to Aquafit tomorrow night and half hour of no nonsense swimming prior .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try to go at least a couple of times a week, hopefully, the more I go the less steep the hills will seem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the right attitude as always xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be so fit you'll be able to give me a piggyback up the hills when I visit!

    ReplyDelete