Friday 22 August 2014

This morning Tina and I met up with Brian and Hazel at St Mary's church where we all had a drink and chat. Then Tina and I went to Sainsbury's and on the way back thought we would call in on the framing man, but the shop was closed. I phoned him a bit later and he says the pictures will be framed by tomorrow morning, but I am not holding my breath. This afternoon I have done some pruning in the garden, one of the buddleia trees had come down across the lawn, and they do need trimming back anyway. Looks much better, but now Darren and I have the challenge of how we are going to get the two piles of tree to the tip, there were a lot of very prickly brambles in there as well!



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the next episode in the saga of "The Framing Man"!

    If there are lots of brambles in there, then I would say the best way to get them to the tip, is carefully :-)

    ReplyDelete