Monday 18 August 2014

I am not sure whether all the recent activity is catching up with me, or if I just feel lethargic today. I was awake early enough to go swimming, but talked myself out of it. The wind and rain may have influenced my thinking! Darren did drop me off at Sainsbury's which is a bit over a mile away (will know how to get there next time Mike!) I managed to retrieve Tina's college fleece which she left there last week, then had a leisurely stroll back through the town and home. Got a different loom band loom as I tried to stick the other one this morning without much success. I took a picture of a rainbow through the rainy window, and another of a lad playing a trumpet in town. Don't often see a trumpet playing busker. Going to see a choir at the church this evening, a fundraising event for the Rainbow Centre.


2 comments:

  1. Not sure whether to believe you now know where Sainsbury's is :-)

    ReplyDelete