Thursday 31 July 2014

DO YOU THINK I WILL GET THESE INTO TWO ROOMS, I HAVE SOME FURNITURE AS WELL!
Mike and Sarah have been on hand again, the bedrooms are empty and clean, I still have a bit to do in the kitchen and last bits and pieces in the lounge. This morning I drove the car for the last time, that seemed odd, and Sarah got a bit upset so that nearly set me off again. I am very tired, and even more tired of packing! This time tomorrow these boxes will be well on the way to my new home, may even have arrived!

















4 comments:

  1. Of course they'll fit in............... eventually....... probably :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One might say things could be cosy but knowing you where there is a will there will be a way.
    Good Luck for tomorrow, have a nice lay in Saturday. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete