Friday 11 July 2014

Had an embarrassing few moments in the bank this morning! Had taken getting on for £40 worth of coins in to pay into my account. Decided to use the machine, that was a mistake. It was throwing out about half of the coins, they can't have all been fakes, then I cancelled the transaction by mistake so it threw out the rest in a drawer lower down that I could barely reach! Spent the next few minutes trying to retrieve all my coins and getting hotter by the second. I suppose it gave the people in the queue for the cashiers some unexpected entertainment! I then went and collared a man who helped me try again, he said it was throwing out more coins than usual and maybe getting full. Called in at the estate agents whilst in town and they have had no further news, told them I was planning to move anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that's the sort of thing that usually happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor you , I would have died.

    ReplyDelete