Wednesday 23 July 2014

Trees arrive!

Had a good journey and it has been a busy day. The trees coped with the trip well and are now in there new home. I will post some photos tomorrow. We set off for a walk to town and my ankle was really painful. We eventually found chemist that had ankle supports and Candid Camera should have been there when Darren struggled to help me actually get in onto my ankle! We walked round town, came back and saw Tina briefly, Mike assembled the tree stand and I started painting the cerese wall in my bedroom. Mike did more of the painting than me in the end as it was hurting my ankle getting on and off the ladder! We have done two coats and hope to do another on in the morning before we leave. Another walk down to the sea front for fish and chips. We should sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment