Saturday 26 July 2014

Have stayed in today apart from going out for the paper and some cleaning wipes early this morning. Have been emptying and cleaning kitchen cupboards and deciding what to keep and what to find homes for.. Rachel came to lend a hand, she cleaned the shower room for me while I got on with cleaning the oven. That won't be used again now! Rachel has taken four boxes that are destined for Scarborough, but she will bring them for me on August 15th, so hopefully I will have unpacked a few by then. Was hoping someone would arrive to take some of the boot sale stuff from the garage, but no show yet.

4 comments:

  1. A busy day, with lots done, and help from friends. Sounds perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about perfect, but it is keeping me on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear your friends have all been lending a hand, pay back time for you as you were always the first to help anyone of them if possible. Sounds as if you are going to have loads of visitors once moved. Initially anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that as it will be a trip Scarborough is an added incentive!

    ReplyDelete