Sunday 13 July 2014

Two more batches of paintings have gone to new homes today, it is strange looking at them all again, some from way back at college so about 50 years old, but some from when I went on the Great Wall and when I visited the Isle of Skye, seems I always took paints with me! I didn't do any sketching in Ghana, was too busy painting the murals on the orphanage walls and being generally exhausted. This week I did some sewing alterations for friends whilst leaving things I needed shortening myself. Today, while the machine is still accessible, I have actually done my own alterations. The rain a while ago was torrential but it is quite bright again now, bit like April weather!

2 comments:

  1. Love my paintings and drawings, they will definitely get framed, eventually.
    I better check that they've all been signed, if not I'll get you to do it, if I can find a pen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a working pen could be a problem!

    ReplyDelete