Thursday 17 July 2014

Went swimming this morning early, well, the gym membership runs out today so thought I would fit in one last visit. Obviously won't be renewing it now. Then I dropped the car off to have a couple of little jobs done. they couldn't spare anyone to give me a lift to town so I had to pay on the bus! I got lots of cling film to wrap drawer units up (suggested by the removal man). When I got home I phoned the solicitor's as she had not responded to my reply on Tuesday and I wanted to make sure I had an appointment arranged for tomorrow. One wasn't arranged, but it is now! I am going to put a couple of my pictures on today, one done over 50 years ago and one last year. the framed on is destined for a friend at the weekend and that is the recent one. Got one the wrong way again, sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment