Wednesday 9 July 2014

Quite an eventful day today. After shopping and breakfast Mike and I collected his friend from hospital after surgery and took him home. We visited a craft and antique centre but resisted any purchases. Back here Mike helped (well actually without any help from me) dismantle a large double wardrobe and has half reassembled it in the garage. Then I went to give blood, ended up a bit of a pin cushion and then my blood was refused as my haemoglobin  level was too low! Finished off by watching the film 'The boy in the striped pyjamas'. Good film, great child actors and a truly shocking and horrible ending! Will just add that I have had no messages or news regarding the move.

4 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    May be it's true what they say no news is good news. Fingers crossed it all comes together by the weekend. We also saw the film The Boy in the Stripped Pyjamas, heart breaking film. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great film, not so good an ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit of an under statement! But yes, good film.

    ReplyDelete