This morning I had a hair appointment quite early and then got a parcel ready to send to America. Went to the post office but the owner wasn’t in as there had been a bad accident on the A9 and she was caught up in traffic. Must have been a serious accident as the road was blocked off for twelve hours.
I love my house plants and they are doing well, but I am lazy with the watering and usually water from the top although I know they should be watered from below! So today I had a tray of water and stood them all in it in turn to take as much as they wanted, trimmed a few leaves and even dusted the leaves while they were down.
I was trying to identify this one, I knew it was a calathea, but not the variety. In the end I messaged Sher and she said it was a calathea compact star.
I went for a walk into .dunkeld again this afternoon, I thought to collect Tina’s eye drops. But they weren’t in, I told them who I had spoken to and that she are assured me they could get them for today. Another lady said she would order them today and for me to go in or call after 2pm tomorrow. Time will tell….Tina is back now and will probably go on herself and read them the riot act.





That really must have been a bad accident if it was closed that long. So did she not make it in at all today then?
ReplyDeleteIt’s handy knowing someone like Sher when it comes to plants. They all look the same to me ๐ I’ll have a second guess about the plant books you’ve ordered. Is it to help you identify various plants? I always water plants from the top, that’s probably why they always die on me. Standing them in a tray of water and letting them take what they want makes a lot more sense, but when you have as many as you do it’d take you all day!
That’s very bad that they don’t have the eye drops. If someone desperately needs them you can’t do without. I pity them if Tina goes in for them and they’re not there ๐
I can’t see much difference in the rose pics either. I like teasels too. They always remind me of natural Velcro!
I like the pic by the burn. I do like the colours the new phone produces. Tina’s pics are really nice too.
Tina found a different route staying away from the A9.
ReplyDeleteYour second guess is partly right, will hopefully explain tomorrow.
The eye drop saga is really bad. I really hope the eye drops do appear tomorrow.
I am very pleased with camera on the phone
Looked a lovely place where Tina stayed,