This morning left early with Darren to go to the boot sale and market at Errol airfield the other side of Perth, about 25miles away. It is apparently the largest boot sale and market in Scotland. It was big and very different, there seemed to be hundreds of containers and many with people selling in front of them. There were several halls with different traders, we were there anout two hours before heading home.
I did get a great bargain, this wall decoration for £1.I did some of the jigsaw, trying to complete the water!
We had a little rain this afternoon so I walked down to the river. It looked stunning this evening.
It wasn’t still raining but the trees were dripping over the water.This jackdaw was rooting around n the wet soil.
















Blimey that does look like a big boot sale and market. Good idea have the containers there so the stuff can be left. Is it only open on a Sunday? Is that the only one in the area or are there smaller ones scattered around occasionally?
ReplyDeleteI like the wall decoration. Definitely a bargain for a pound!
The jigsaw is getting there…..slowly π
The sketch is really nice. Cut flowers in the house?
Oh my, I think stunning is the right word for the river. You have some cracking pics of it. It’s really worth going out in the evenings. Even the jackdaw looks pleased to be there π
The new phone is proving to be a very good purchase. The oak doesn’t look so large when you get it all in like that, but when you see the one from inside it makes you realise just how big it is.
I think you may have forgotten to upload Anya’s pics π
Anya's pics are there now. Wherever it is it looks a great place!
ReplyDeleteThe pics are on there now!
ReplyDeleteThat boot sale and market is open all year, but just on a Sunday I think.
Yes, we are doing a bit to the jigsaw now and again, we’re not in a hurry.
The flowers are the ones that Tina had sent to me.
It was just beautiful by the river, it is surprising what just a little rain can do.