Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Easy going day

 Tina got away early to make her way to Wales where she is on a course get a week or so. She arrived safely and had a reasonable journey.

Darren and I have both done a bit of jigsaw today and Pandora joined us as usual. She was just adorable this morning, fast asleep. It can be a real pain but she is not being naughty, just likes to be with us!

When I think a puzzle is difficult I have to remind myself that I persevered with ‘The Fighting Temeraire’!
I bought some plants when we went shopping, just one tray and I got them planted out this afternoon.


I also did a sketch, but from a photo this time.
I watered the garden and the tubs and a flower bed at the church. Took those photos of foxgloves, a bit lower than usual so that yu can see the insides. There was a bee in the third one.



I took what I thought was a photo but took a one second video. I couldn’t see how to get a single fram so took a photo of it, hence the arrow middle!
May be a bit more energetic tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. If the boss is away that means you’ll be spoiling Darren with cakes and things 😊 Which I know he’ll enjoy.
    It is rather cute that Pandora likes to join you like that when you’re doing a puzzle. It still amazes me that she doesn’t do any harm to it, even by accident. I don’t think many cats would be as good as that. I remember when you were doing that other puzzle, a total nightmare!
    More plants. Do you keep count of how many you’ve bought or is it too frightening. πŸ˜‚ The border looks nice.
    That’s a really nice sketch. Just goes to show you don’t always need to go out, although on a nice day it’s a shame not to.
    I do like foxgloves, the markings are really nice in them regardless of what colour they are. Looks like the bee likes them too!
    Considering the pic of the bee is a pic of a pic it’s not bad. There must be a way of extracting a single frame though. Google is your friend 😊
    Tomorrow is another day. If you’re energetic that’s good, and if your not then have an easy day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go across to the art centre in the morning as apparently they have veggies for sale from ‘the field’ where volunteers work, I imagine to go toward seeds etc. But will be good to get some really fresh veg.
    I really like foxgloves and they are great for the bees.
    No, not keeping count with the plants, best not to think about it!

    ReplyDelete