We all left home around ten to go to Pitlochry, I tried taking photos from the moving car with the new phone. The first one is especially for Mike, it will make him tut!
Couldn’t have ruined it better if I’d tried.
Quite sharp pics considering they are from the car.It was a great market, lots of interesting stalls.
This shelter was just outside, there were seats inside.There was a lady who made amazing decorations, most trees, using cycle wheel rims. Not great pics, the second one was work in progress.We had a wander in the town and had a a drink, this was an unusual post box topper.And I was fascinated by the patter of tiles on this roof.Tina had read about a loch side cafe so we went there. Stunning views and a very nice lunch.Tina and I fed the ducks of course.We went on a short walk, hilly as you might expect.
We walked down a bit more.
A couple of shots of the walk back up.


























Me……tut……never 😊😊
ReplyDeleteThey’re not bad pics at all considering you were probably doing 70mph if Tina was driving 😊
I really like the little shelter. I’d definitely have a sit in there.
I like the idea of the trees in cycle wheels. You can see the finished ones quite well in the first pic. Do you know how much they were. I’d be tempted by them.
I’m amazed no one has pinched that post box topper. It’s a really good one. I’ve never seen patterns like that done in roof tiles before. It actually looks really nice. Just sets the roof off nicely.
That loch and the area all around looks beautiful! The pics are fantastic. That camera definitely seems a lot better than the old one. I bet you’ll all be going back there again.
It looks like you’ve had a great day, and you’ve got some great pics to go along with it. All days should be like that 😊
A good nights sleep would just round it all off.
It was a good day and we saw some interesting things and some great scenery.
ReplyDeleteI think the smaller ones of the wheel trees were around thirty pounds. I will send you a link.
That was a lovely topper, some very clever knitters around.
I think it will be on the list of places to revisit.