I did go for a walk into Dunkeld this morning, I had a large bag of mini marshmallows that Tina won in a tombola that we decided to give them to Corbenic as they make their own cakes. I had a drink while I was there and bought these ‘butteries’ which I hadn’t heard of, they are a sort of flat roll.
Some photos of the walk, I had a rest in the community orchard.
We both put some pieces in the jigsaw.I went and sat in front of the church to do a sketch, and, the spire wasn’t actually leaning!I have done the watering of the garden and the church pots. Pandora came round to find me but didn’t come all the way to the front, she waited by the tap at the side of the church.







I’ve never heard of the butterfly rolls. I’m sure they’re tasty though. Have you tried it yet?
ReplyDeleteI like the pic of the bridge through the trees. Come autumn you’ll get to see more of it 😊 I still think the community orchard is such a good idea. The apples look good. Are they pickable yet?
The jigsaw is coming on. Makes a change to see it without a cat sprawled all over it!
I really like the sketch. I quite like to see architectural drawings like that, specially with a bit of artistic license thrown in. The spire probably looks better with a bit of a lean 😊
They are called butteries, it wasn’t auto corrected.we did try them and they were a bit dry but nice enough.
ReplyDeleteThe apples aren’t ready yet, but plenty of them, and you can just help yourself, you don’t have to be a volunteer.
Pandora did come on the jigsaw while we were working on it.
I do like drawing buildings, can’t rub wrong bits out when you use a pen.
I must have been thinking of butterfly cakes. I blame it on tiredness 🙂
ReplyDelete