This morning I decided to clear the yew needles at the church entrance if no one else had beaten me to it. I went round to check and while out took a photo of the view.
No one had beaten me to it so I dragged the garden bin round and took a broom and dustpan and brush.Darren came round to help which was nice, we cleared as best we could and I also brushed nd weeded long the churchyard wall.This afternoon I walked into Dunkeld, I went the road way today as I imagine the river path could be muddy. I went into the chemist as Tina has run out of her eye drops, she had hoped they would come in time for me to send some to her, but she is home tomorrow. She had a message to say her other medication was in but they said there was nothing to collect. Then another lady said that they hadn’t got the eye drops in stock and wouldn’t have until next week. I emphasised that she had run out and was worried ,so they phoned round other branches to see if they had any, they didn’t. Then she said they could phone the surgery to see if they could prescribe an alternative, they could and the lady checked that they could get them. She said to phone back this evening or tomorrow morning to see if they could get them in time.
I must have been in there for half an hour so definitely needed a drink before heading home, I did phone and have been told to call for them after 2pm tomorrow. I am not holding my breath, but it is urgent so I hope for the best.
I have ordered some second hand house plant books, I will explain why another day.
I have done a sketch this evening.
Hair cut and a walk into Dunkeld tomorrow in nothing else!
.jpg)








I have to say the church entrance looks a lot better after a bit of TLC. It was nice that Darren went to help you too. The trouble with little jobs like that is they don’t seem to last long. There’ll probably be ad many needles again tomorrow π I’d forgotten it was veg day again, that soon came around. At least you managed to get a decent selection this time. I bet Darren was very excited π Those planters look very nice.
ReplyDeleteDarren has been a part of the day. Cleaning up, grocery shopping. He’s really getting into his life of leisure!
The chemist saga sounds fun. I hope they get her prescriptions sorted tomorrow as I know she really needs the drops. π€π€
House plant books, hmmm. Anything to do with you giving a talk? I’ll find out another day.
Another nice sketch.
I’m sure you’ll find plenty more to fill your day tomorrow.
A good guess but not the right one, will tell all in time…..
ReplyDeleteThe guy selling the veg said the peas were picked twenty minutes ago, can’t get much fresher than that!
Yes, it has been a Darren day, he is out this evening playing Magic, so an enjoyable end to the day. I really hope I do get to collect the drops for Tina π€π€π€