I will keep this evenings entry relatively short, although I do have photos. I did household chores and a bit of jigsaw this morning, after lunch I went for a walk, Darren joined me into Dunkeld which was nice, we had a drink nd I bought some dishwasher tablets which he took home with him. I went on to the river path past the cathedral. It was a very hot and humid day today, I sat on this bench before I continued.
I took these photos from inside the stone cave, I may try a sketch from one of them.Three more photos from my walk.
I collected the pottery that Isobel, Anya and myself painted while they were up here. Carried them home carefully. I had been carrying my sketching stuff but there were no benches in the shade with views I fancied sketching. I was really hot and bothered by the time I got home, it was the longest walk I have done in a while.
Will finish with the pottery, I am out to watch The Piano.












It’s nice that Darren joins you for the occasional walk. Makes it a bit different, and you can use him to carry things 😊
ReplyDeleteYou have so many great things locally. The bench is nothing to write home about, but it’s a nice bench and I’m sure it’s lovely to be able to just sit and relax for a while. I think the stone cave is great, you really should do some sketches from there. All the pictures are really good again tonight. The colours from the new camera seem so exact. I hope you’re as impressed with it as I am? 😊
The pottery you all did is very nice. Your one is very easy to spot. The ivy is a dead giveaway. I like them all though.
Enjoy your program.
It was nice having Darren’s company, we gave the lethal steps a miss today, went a bit further and walked through the community orchard for a change.
ReplyDeleteI am very pleased with the camera on the new phone. I wasn’t unhappy with my old one but this one is a big improvement.
That was a lot of painting to do in an hour and a half and I don’t have to think too much about ivy!
Program is great again.