Monday 6 August 2018

All white hair cut!

Not a long post today, I spent the morning doing a good clean of the downstairs, and washed all the floors that aren’t carpeted. Very humid today and I was sweaty, so had a bath and was even more sweaty! Had lunch when Tina got home, I had some of the beetroot soup I made the other day.
I felt ridiculously tired this afternoon and was struggling to stay awake so went down to the post box and then into the chemist to get advice from a pharmacist about all the spots that I have. She agreed that there are too many to b bug bites, could be a heat rash but she obviously thought that shingles was a possibility.have some cream and will see how it goes.
I am in need of a haircut, should say was as she did it today when I called in to make an appointment. She really cuts well but is a bit scissor happy so I told her that it was just too short last time. The only photo today is a selfie taken with this, she dry cuts so will be better when it is washed again.
Wearing a pair of the boot sale earrings today.
Have had tea and done the watering, won’t do much now, trying to ignore all the itchy spots!


2 comments:

  1. The haircut looks nice, but you should have a bit of purple or red next time :-)
    It’s has been extremely hot today. I have the same problem with bathing on days like this, I feel worse and sweat more afterwards. Doesn’t seem right bathing twice in one day though! Roll on winter, at least a hot bath warms you up then.
    I hope tomorrow isn’t going to be such a busy day for you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased with the hair and length this time.
    Still hot and no plans to be busy today!

    ReplyDelete