Thursday 28 May 2015

Been a lovely day except for a strong wind,  but I am getting used to that! I bought a poppy at the garden centre on Monday and planted it as soon as I got home, it had a large bud and today it had opened. A bit difficult to get a picture because of the wind, but it is lovely.
I went into town to meet Anya and Isobel and we walked up to Sainsbury's to get some lunch and do a bit of shopping. We got a taxi back, and then as it was a nice afternoon we headed off to the beach.

 The wind was getting sand into everyone's eyes, but Isobel was soon off down to the sea anyway, I went down and helped her dig a trench for a while, the water was very cold!
Darren got home from work earlier than usual and came down to join us on the beach.
Then he joined in the fun.
Then mum joined in.
We then had a little beach monster!
Then home for tea and a snuggle with uncle Darren!

No comments:

Post a Comment