I did go out this morning to have my hair cut. But apart from that and the usual household chores, I finished the jigsaw with Darren.
We haven’t got one standing by, maybe borrow one from the library.I have done sone embroidery, not something I can rush at. Will have to get something else to do when I finish it.
I started trying to draw a building from a photo, but gave up after three attempts! I am much better at drawing the actual things than work from a photo. So I moved to safer territory.Going to see a modern take on Macbeth at the arts centre this evening which will be different.
Blueberry picking in the morning so hope the rain clears up.



That jigsaw is a nice one. I wonder what will be next.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a reasonably easy day for you. Definitely does you good occasionally. I’m sure you’ll make up for it another day 😊 Not that you’ve been idle, with puzzles, embroidery and artwork you’ve manage to keep your brain totally active. The embroidery is coming on nicely. It’s very detailed considering the size of it.
I really do like the sketch. I always like the plants you draw. The buildings from real life are always good too. Working from a photo is handy at times, but it’s always best to have the actual thing in front of you.
I do hope you enjoy Macbeth this evening. I’m not too sure about modern takes on things like that. They either work very well, or they’re rubbish 😂 Hopefully it works well this evening. 🤞🤞
It was quite a nice jigsaw to do, better find another soon!
ReplyDeleteMacbeth was good, a very talented group of young from New Zealand who were thrilled to be doing Macbeth in Birnam.
Off to bed soon.