This morning I did a bit of the jigsaw before walking into Dunkeld. I went along the river path and it began to rain while I was on my way. By the time I got to the bakers in Dunkeld I was soaked! On the way in someone had made a new path down to the river, so I managed to get dow to the pebbles.
I had a drink and collected a prescription then headed home. Quite a grey view from the bridge.I have seen this lady on the bridge several times, she sits on her walker and blogs the narrow pavement. Today she had a hat on as it was raining.
I walked back through the community orchard and actually picked three small apples today.
I saw these fungi nestled in a tree trunk.I have written a couple of letters and may do. Bit of embroidery now.






You should take a small brolly with you when you’re out walking. It may have helped a little. I don’t mind getting soaked, but if you’re going to be out for a while it’s not so good. You’ll probably get pneumonia now knowing your luck! Talking of things like that, have the new pills kicked in yet?
ReplyDeleteEven the view from the bridge on a dull day is still quite nice. One thing I do notice from your pics is there doesn’t seem to be lots of rubbish strewn about up there in the same way as it is down here. I think I may have to move up there and become a Loch Ness watcher. I could live in a camper van π
The woman on the walker is typical of old people, totally inconsiderate π
Free apples, I hope they taste as good as they look. I do love to see the fungi. So many varieties and they all look so nice. I wish they could be picked and eaten like the apples, but there are so many I wouldn’t trust myself to work out if they were edible or not!
I think the lichens look really nice too. I love to see how they take over things. Nature is good.
Good news with the dentist. Hopefully an earlier filling will keep it healthy for longer.
I hope the embroidery involves having your feet up π
I don’t really mind getting wet, in fact after the summer we have had it was quite nice. But a small brolly isn’t a bad idea.
ReplyDeleteNot really any change with the pills but it has only been a couple of days, hopefully there will be a difference before too long, dot the better would be good!
Haven’t tried the apples yet, I am not sure if they are ripe and they don’t need to be to hard with my dodgy teeth!
There isn’t a lot of rubbish lying around here, but a couple of the more obscure car parks we have been to had a fair bit of rubbish.
Yes, feet up, haven’t done a lot of embroidery, but little by little will get it finished eventually!