I had been going to weed the bonsai pots today, but the by the time I was planning to go outside the heavens had opened and didn’t stop that long ago. Finished the jigsaw with Darren this morning, chatted with Anya and got veg ready tor a stew in the slow cooker.
The vacuum cleaner was making a funny noise and when I looked underneath there was a cord and a lot of threads round the brush! Took me quite a while to remove it, but can’t really complain as I do the sewing.This afternoon I got some stamps out and used the new sketch pad paper. That meant I had to use coloured pencils not paints to colour them.It was interesting colouring the squirrel as the are not really red, or orange, and none of the colours and I have quite a lot and none are right. I tried to blend what I do have,
We had dinner late, but sitting with my feet up now.





Well I’m sure the bonsai will be happy to wait until another day. It’s probably Tina’s boss telling you to take it easier! Chatting with Anya was much much easier, not sure about peeling and cutting veg though 🙂
ReplyDeleteThe puzzle does look nice but was obviously a stinker. What are you going to go for next?
Blimey that was a lot of debris in the vacuum cleaner. I don’t do any sewing but I still get threads like that in mine. Not as many different colours I don’t think 😊
I love the stamping and colouring. The toadstools and the bee is gorgeous. I adore it! The squirrel is great too. I’m so used to seeing grey ones that they actually look odd that colour now. I wish we still had red ones down here still. Damn grey invaders 🐿️
I would say you could do the bonsai tomorrow, but if it’s a nice day you’ll be out and about on your normal Monday activities.
Take it easy.
It was a pretty tricky jigsaw, there isn’t one waiting in the wings at the moment.
ReplyDeleteThar is such a fiddly horrid job, cleaning the brush of threads. Must remember to pick them up, and not hoover them!
I quite enjoyed doing a bit of stamping, and I have some very nice colouring pencils.
Yes, looks like the groups are on, going to be dry tomorrow!