I was up early today and had thought I would maybe go for a walk, but in the end I didn’t really feel like doing much of anything!
When I was checking the plants last night I saw that the leaves of the two remaining. Sunflowers were drooping although the opened flower was still,okay. I gave them a good watering as although we have had some rain they are in a small pot and the eaves on the bungalow are big. The leaves have perked up today.
I have spent quite a lot of time on the jigsaw today, progress is slow but we will,get there!I did try to do some embroidery, but I have now got to the wool areas and the beige wool is almost the sme colour as the material and even with my side light where I was stitching!So I gave up and did. Crossword! I had hoped that some indoor plant compost would arrive earlier but it didn’t arrive until I was cooking dinner which wa late tonight as Tina had an evening service. I bought a reduced pot like an urn at the garden centre and have decided I would repot the yucca into it. So maybe tomorrow!Soon be bedtime, will at lest be walking to Dunkeld tomorrow.



I didn’t feel like doing a great deal today, but in the end I did go for a walk. I’ve not had anywhere near the same exercise you’ve had lately though 😊
ReplyDeleteThe sunflower looks lovely. They are amazing plants. It still surprises me that they can stay upright unsupported in the wild though.
A lot of the pieces in that jigsaw look very similar to me, but I’m not a jigsaw person, so that’s probably why. Either that or it really is a total stinker! 😊
That beige does blend in with the canvas. Not an easy task. You need a big floodlight 🙂
The yukka will look nicer in that pot, and will be able to stretch a bit further. Well thats one job for tomorrow, but I’ll bet there’s a few more on the list too!
Hope you sleep well.
The puzzle is a pretty tricky one, but we like a challenge!
ReplyDeleteThe pot is an outdoor one, but I just thought it would be good to have the yucca in it.
I am pleased the sunflower has survived and the smaller one has a bud as well.