This morning I walked into Dunkeld, got something for lunch at the bakery then I went to the cathedral to see then displays at the flower festival, the theme was ‘my favourite film’. I took photos and will write the name of each film.
Mama Mia
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.Out of Africa
Singing in the Rain.The Secret Garden.Oklahoma.
Dunkirk.Cinderella.Pirates of Penzance.
Annie Get Your Gun.
The Sound of Music.
Rapunzel.
The Colour Purple.
Whisky Galore.
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.
This afternoon I planted up the large pot we bought yesterday. Took to the shed and the compost on the trolley.



















A reasonably sedate day for you, but yesterday was enough to fill a whole week to be honest ๐
ReplyDeleteAll the displays look really good. I quite like them all, so I don’t think I could pick a favourite. Some people do have way more patience than I have, which isn’t hard ๐
That is a very large pot, good job you have that trolley to move stuff around. That plant must be heaving a sigh of relief with all that extra room.
Love the sketch, that’s really nice.
I can’t remember the last time I saw Strictly. I’ll be interested to hear your views on the new series. Just remembered it’s different presenters this time. It won’t be the same ☹️
The flower displays were very good and people obviously have very colourful gardens! Some people had done two, but there wasn’t a lot of room for more entrants as the cathedral is quite a small building.
ReplyDeleteThe pot is big and quite heavy, but very heavy with the soil in!
Thought I should try and sketch the flowers although it was a bit daunting.