I didn’t feel at my best today, decided to sort out edge pieces for the new jigsaw and was bout to put them together when I was somewhat hampered!
But Darren and I did do the edges a bit later in the day, I only missed two!It is good that this one hd the full sized image.I did a few basic chores and went to the post office to send off my packages. Such a palaver now that they won’t accept my filled in customs form, they have to do it on the computer and charge an admin fee! I fill one in anyway so that they can just copy it all instead of asking me how to spell things!!
I set about watering the plants, now I lift them all I have trouble putting them somewhere else while I reach the ones t the back. I used. To had one large saucer for water and do them individually, but today I used four saucers.
I made Lange for tea, haven’t made that for quite a while. It disappeared okay!Writing early tonight as I am joining the WI this evening. I wonder if they still sing Jerusalem.




Well considering you didn’t feel so good, you still managed to get several jobs done and some jigsaw. I think you’d have to be severely I’ll before you had a day doing nothing 😊
ReplyDeleteI could have guessed Pandora would “help” with the jigsaw! She does look a lump laying on that 😊 It should take you all a bit of time to complete that one, especially if Pandora has anything to do with it!
That definitely seems a bit of a con the post office charging you to do something when you’ve already filled out a form. Computers make life so much easier, not.
Watering the plants is a big task with the amount you have. But doing it the way you do is obviously good for them. They look healthy.
I’ve not had a lasagna for a very long time, but I did have pasta for my tea, in a carbonara sauce with mushrooms. Very nice it was too.
Have fun at WI. I was thinking they sang ging gang goolie goolie, but that’s the Boy Scouts 😂
Yes, did get a few bits done which was good, and the plants are healthy so that makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteThe jigsaw does look like it will be a tricky one, but you don’t want the to be too easy.
WI was okay, they don’t sing Jerusalem any more!