Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Walking and sketching

 I will start with a picture from this morning while I was sitting my chair.

I went out quite early to remove the fleece from the plants and it was really chilly, but the day warmed up as it was sunny. I did some of the jigsaw before I went out for a walk. I had decided to walk into Dunkeld and then on to the path behind the cathedral and on to the river path. Some photos, one of which I was particularly pleased with as it looks 3D.






I had a drink in Dunkeld before walking home. When I got home Darren had finished the jigsaw.
I went out and did a sketch of the church, sitting in the churchyard.
I will finish with an evening picture from my chair!



2 comments:

  1. That’s a really nice view from your chair. I bet it’s even better since the hedge was trimmed. I could handle looking out on that every day.
    It was a bit chilly here this morning too, but it was also throwing it down with rain. Definitely not such a lovely day as you’ve had. It looks very summery.
    I quite like all those scenery pics, but your favourite is also mine. Definitely a printer 😊I quite like the one after it too. A nice morning activity.
    As Darren picked that jigsaw to do first, do you get the next choice or is it Tina?
    I think the sketch is really good. You definitely know how to fill your days.
    I think the evening pic from the chair is actually better than the morning one. You’re really lucky to have such a nice view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out to be a lovely day and reasonably warm in the sunshine.
    I didn’t venture far along the river path, maybe another day. Great to get a good photo even if it is more baby luck than judgement!
    I have packed the jigsaw away, I will pick the next one!
    Enjoyed drawing the church, must do a few more buildings.
    It is a nice view from my chair, even when the hill is shrouded in mist.

    ReplyDelete