This morning was quiet, bit of jigsaw, went to the library to collect a couple of books for Tina. While I was there, I saw Moira who runs the garden group. I asked her if she would mind if I took responsibility for the wild flower area and she was delighted, so that is good. I put a few bits in the jigsaw and did a sketch of the church from a photo.
The canes I ordered have arrived and I have two small metal buckets, just need the reed screening to arrive and I can think bout starting the bee house.This afternoon I decided to try and walk to The Hermitage which I haven’t done for a while. Obviously took some photos on the way and when I eventually got to the waterfall.The donut kiosk was still open so I had hot chocolate and two donuts before walking home.I really struggled walking home, think willpower got me here! I just took a couple of pictures on the way.


















That’s good news about the wild area. I know you were hoping you could get to do it permanently. It’ll give you more incentive to go on a Monday now 😊
ReplyDeleteI think the church sketch has turned out really well. I’m sure Tina was pleased with that. Did she want it for a particular reason?
The bee house looks more like a Chinese puzzle to me. I’ve got no clue what to expect 😂
The walk to The Hermitage may have totally knackered you, but it looks worthwhile for the pics. They’re all good, but the second and third one with those great reflections and blue sky are cracking. But I’m sure it didn’t seem that way while you were struggling home. Thank god for donuts 😂
I bet it was lovely to sit down, a bit like taking off tight shoes! 14000 steps is a lot! Yes, shorter walks might be a good idea for a while, and no hill climbing, or rolling on the grass 😂
Enjoy a quiet, hopefully easy evening.
Still feeling the effects of the walk, but it will ease off I am sure.
ReplyDeleteSome nice photos though and out in the fresh air.
Will take a few shorter walks I think.
I am sure I will enjoy Traitors and an easy evening.